Excel Workbooks for Systematic Reviews
The Excel Workbooks enable you to document all of your searches and results (both database and non-database), calculate Cohen's kappa, screen titles & abstracts (1 or 2 people); and record full text decisions. The last worksheet in the PRIMARY workbook contains a PRISMA flowchart.
If you discover a problem with a formula, you have a question on how to use the workbook, or you have a suggestion for improvement, please contact Helena VonVille: helena.m.vonville at uth.tmc.edu or by phone: 713-500-9131.
Excel Workbooks for Systematic Reviews by Helena M. VonVille are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Naming Conventions for the Excel SR Workbooks
- PRIMARY Excel Workbook for Systematic Reviews
- Excel Workbook to Calculate Cohen's kappa
- Excel Workbook for Screening Titles and Abstracts
- Excel Workbook for Reviewing Full Text Articles
- RefWorks RefID, Title, Abstract Style Output
- EndNote Tab-delimited style with Record ID Title Abstract
Welcome from the SPH Library Director!